Have you ever hit the record button only to struggle with what say in your video? Maybe you’re still working on gaining confidence on camera. Perhaps you know exactly what you want to address but forget key details — driving you to hit re-record.
Well, now, the BombBomb Web App offers Notes While Recording for all BombBomb Users to help you avoid missing important information by allowing you to write it before you say it — to make recording video messages seamless.
Watch the video below or keep reading to learn where to find Notes While Recording in your account and for some best practices to get the most out of this feature.
Accessing Notes While Recording
From your Dashboard, click the red record button at the top right of your screen or the orange “Record a Video” button on the far left.
You can also navigate to the Videos tab at the top of your Dashboard. From here, click the red “New Video” button.
After using either method, you’ll see the Notes While Recording feature to the right of your recording screen.
Best Practices for Notes While Recording
1. Don’t use your notes as a script — keep your videos as authentic as possible.
2. Follow the below framework to hit key points that bring value to your recipient:
- Relevance: Why you’re reaching out
- Reward: What you have to offer your recipient
- Request: What you need from your recipient (Tip: Use your CTA to drive them to take the next step you need them to take.)
3. Segment your notes with bullets or space them out to make it easy for you to view everything you need to say in your message.
To learn more about creating videos people will want to watch, check out this article.