There are times where you might be experiencing audio issues on your PC and we have exhausted all other troubleshooting steps. One of the last things to try is uninstalling and reinstalling your audio drivers.
Below are steps to uninstall and reinstall the audio drivers:
1. On your keyboard, select the Windows+X key
2. From the pop-up menu, select "Device Manager"
3. Go down to "Sound, Video and Game Controllers".
4. Right click on the "Conexant and SmartAudio HD" and "Intel(R) Display Audio" and select "Uninstall"
5. Then restart your computer for the Audio Drivers to be reinstalled.
If that does not fix the issue, then it is possible you have a more involved hardware issue that would require the attention of a computer technician who is able to support your machine.