Want to take your knowledge of BombBomb's email composer to the next level? You're in the right place, my friend.
Our five-part email composer walkthrough will guide you through customizing every aspect of your emails — everything from changing colors to perfecting the size of a call-to-action button. If you're looking for advanced instructions to make beautiful, creative emails, these videos are for you.
In this video, you'll learn about:
- The Details tab (0:30)
- Save As, Subject, & Preheader lines (0:38)
- The Options tab (2:55)
- Notifications (3:00)
- Reply with video & social sharing icons (3:09)
If you prefer to read, here's a step-by-step.
Starting a new email: Go to your Emails tab and click "New Email."
Details Tab: You'll notice that at the top of your email composer, you have a Details tab.
In the Details tab, you will see a few things:
- A "save as" line: This is how you'll see this email saved or titled in your Emails tab.
- A subject line: This is what your recipient will see when they receive your email. We recommend personalizing this with a first name!
- A preheader line: This is the line of text your recipient sees in their email inbox, following your subject line.
- From name: This shows who the email is coming from. Normally, you'll just want to leave this as is. If for some reason you want this to be a different name, you can enter that here.
- From email: Same thing as "from name" — if for some reason you want to change your sending email, you can do this here. You'll need to click "add another email" under the "From email" field in order to verify the email. You will receive a verification email in this email's inbox. Once that email is verified, you can select the address from the "From email" dropdown list.
Options Tab: Next to your Details tab is the Options tab. This tab will give you options for notifications and sharing.
In the Options tab, you will see a few options:
- Notify: In this field, you can change the email address for notifications.
- Notify Me When: Check these boxes if you'd like to be notified when your email is opened or video is played.
- Sharing Options: You can check these boxes if you'd like your recipients to receive an option to reply with a video or social media share icons. These options will show up at the top of your email when you send it.
- Admin Tools/"Add this email to a client group": This section will only show if you're the admin of a team account or a group. This will allow you to share your email with your team.
Saving: If you change your options, make sure to click "Save" at the top right!