- Name the app something easy to remember (i.e. BombBomb)
- Choose the option "integrate any other application you don't find in the gallery"
Set up Provisioning
- On the left navigation menu, click ‘Provisioning’, then, ‘Get started’
Select ‘Automatic’ Under Mode
- For Tenant URL use: https://api.bombbomb.com/v2/scim
- For Secret Token, use the oAuth Token of the Paid Seat Team Admin’s account (see below for instructions on how to obtain it).
- Paste the oAuth token into the ‘Secret Token’ field shown above.
- Test Connection to ensure set up correctly.
How to Retrieve oAuth Token
- Log into the Paid Seat Team Admin’s BombBomb account, right-click on the screen, and click ‘Inspect’
2. Go to the ‘Application’ tab of the sidebar.
3. On the left-hand side, expand ‘Cookies’ and select https://app.bombbomb.com
4. In the filter, type BBV2APITOKEN
5. Click on the record, and copy the token shown below.
6. Paste into the ‘Secret Token’ field shown above.
Update Attribute Mappings
1. Click ‘Provisioning’ on the left panel, then ‘Edit attribute mappings’.
2. Expand ‘Mappings’ and click on ‘Provision Azure Active Directory Users’
3. Click on the ‘userPrincipalName’ row and change the ‘source attribute’ to mail.
Add the Users to the Application
While in the newly created application, click on 'Users and Groups' and add any team members you’d like.
Go back to Provisioning and click ‘Start provisioning’. This process may take a while.
If you’d like to add your team members one by one, you can use the Provision on-demand feature.
Updating a user’s profile
You can update the following fields from Azure:
- First name
- Last name
- Job title
- Phone number
- Street address
- Postal code
We do not support updating email address and suffix at this time.
Removing a user from the team
Select the user and click ‘Remove’.