Ever wish you could streamline your workflow and send your BombBomb videos right from your Chrome browser? Or, even easier, your Gmail account? Well, we wished the same thing for you...and we created a tool that took this wish and blew it out of the water.
Behold: the BombBomb Chrome extension. Our Chrome extension lets you record and send videos right from your Chrome browser or Gmail account so you don't need to keep logging in and out of your BombBomb account. With easy integration and live tracking, there's no better way to go than the BombBomb Chrome extension if you use Gmail with Chrome.
Here are just some of the things you can do with the BombBomb Chrome extension:
- Access your BombBomb videos and send them straight from Gmail
- Create canned responses to avoid re-creating the same messages
- Set reminders to follow up with people who haven't opened your email by certain days/times
- Schedule emails to be sent at a later date/time
- Include a "reply with video" function so your recipient, as long as they have a camera, can reply to your video with their own
- Track every open, click, and play for each email sent and receive real-time desktop notifications
If you have Chrome and you have Gmail, YOU NEED THIS. Plain and simple.
To learn how to install or uninstall the Chrome extension, take a look at the step by step instructions below!
Open up a new tab and go to Google. Search for "Chrome web store" and click the page that is called "Chrome Web Store - Extensions - Google."
In the search bar on the left side, type "bombbomb" (don't forget the two B's in the middle!) and hit the Enter key.
Find the BombBomb extension and click the "Add To Chrome" button next to it. The extension is now installed! For the change to be reflected immediately in your Gmail, refresh the page with your Gmail account and you will then be prompted to log in with your BombBomb credentials and activate tracking.
In the top right of your Chrome browser, click on the icon with the three vertically stacked dots.
Hover over "More Tools" and click the "Extensions" option.
On the Extensions page, find the BombBomb extension and click the trash can icon next to it. Now the extension is uninstalled! For the change to be reflected immediately in your Gmail, refresh the page with your Gmail account.