Prompt keeps you top of mind by providing a consistent monthly touch to audiences who are valuable to your business. With the exception of Prompt campaigns for real estate broker owners, which come from the perspective of agents and recruits, the majority of Prompt customers are using Prompt to keep front of mind with individuals in your sphere of influence. These individuals are your peers, friends, satisfied clients and beyond. They are your biggest supporters and advocates and those most likely to refer new business to you and/or do business with you again in the future.
If you aren’t sure who to add to your Prompt campaign, below are 3 unique audiences, all of whom are valuable to the future success of your business and would be a great fit to be included with your monthly Prompt campaigns sends!
Existing Clients - The last thing you want is for a past client to forget about you after their transaction is complete or worse, go with a competitor down the road. This audience is important to stay in touch with to continuing fostering a positive relationship because they are your biggest advocates and likely to refer new business to you which can organically boost your business.
Peers & Friends - Specifically those who view you as a credible source for expertise in your field. To identify these individuals - think about who you speak to or do business with frequently. Also, who has recently sought your input or asked you questions pertaining to your industry? There’s a reason these individuals come to you for help - they respect your opinion and consider your knowledgeable. They are likely to recommend you to others as a top go-to when the opportunity arises, thus a great audience to include to stay top of mind!
Prospective Clients - These are not leads, but rather individuals with whom you’ve already established a relationship with but are not quite to the transaction phase. Providing a consistent, monthly touch shows them that you care and also continues to build your relationship with them so they’re more likely to choose you once they are ready to move forward.
Best ways to add contacts to Prompt:
- Sync contacts over with an integration
- Contact Uploader
- Copy & Paste Email Addresses
- Upload CSV
- Add a Single Contact
- Where to look?
These contacts can found in your:
- Email inbox
- Your CRM
- An electronic spreadsheet
- Your phone
- Even sticky notes on your desk!
- As long as you have or can obtain a valid email address for a contact, you can easily add them to Prompt using our Contact Uploader or a direct integration.
- Can I add additional contacts later?
- Yes, you can add additional contacts to Prompt at any time and we highly recommend adding new contacts to Prompt as the opportunity arises.
- BombBomb automatically de-duplicates your list as well, so you can rest assured new contacts will be added without duplicating existing recipients.