Welcome to BombBomb! To set up your team for success, we’ve provided you with a series of resources that will show you how to set up and manage a new team account. We also have resources to help your team members hit the ground running.
Below is everything you need as a Team Admin to create and manage your BombBomb team. These will be most useful when used in the order they are presented.
- Starting a team account and adding team members
- Creating sub-teams (optional)
- Setting user permissions
- Adding, removing or deactivating team members
- Changing the number of seats in your team account
- Managing your team's brand
- IT steps for enterprise teams (20+)
Understanding Team Statistics
- Sharing content with your team
- Creating custom fields for your team (optional)
- Using snippets and sharing them with your team (optional for Gmail users)
Training Your Team Members
We want your team members to thrive with BombBomb, so we’ve created options to equip them for success! They can register to participate in a web-based group training webinar that features live Q&A with BombBomb experts. Or, if they’d prefer, we also offer an on-demand course for users who prefer to learn on their own time and at their own pace. Team members are welcomed and encouraged to participate in either (or both!) training offerings.
Once your team members have set up their accounts and have a basic understanding of BombBomb tools and features, help them get off on the right foot with our BombBomb Action Plans. They can keep a copy on their desk to check off what they’ve completed and write down any notes or questions. They are also encouraged to take advantage of BombBomb Academy, which offers on-demand courses covering a variety of topics to help with strategy. They can access these course offerings right from within their account!