BombBomb is excited to introduce our brand new, groundbreaking mobile inbox application: Inbox by BombBomb!
The BombBomb Inbox is a one-of-a-kind mobile inbox application that gives you access to your primary inbox emails with the added benefit of BombBomb functionality. Users will be able to sync the BombBomb Inbox app with their preferred inbox and send video, track replies, or even use canned responses. Enjoy sending from your inbox with personalized content you can create with BombBomb!
This app allows you to:
- Read, send, and manage your emails in your inbox
- Reply or compose new emails with video
- Track opens, video plays, and clicks on your emails
- Access and search your BombBomb video library
- Create, manage, and use Snippets
To learn how to set up Inbox by BombBomb with your Outlook inbox, check out the video above or follow along below!
Open the inbox app on your mobile device and login to your BombBomb account using your username and password. Select "Sign in".
Type in your Office 365 email address. Add a name and a quick description of the mailbox you are logging into. Click next.
A pop-up will appear asking you to select your email provider and you will want to choose "Office 365".
From here, the app will auto-fill the hosts and ports for the incoming and outgoing mail servers. This will default based on your selection from the previous step.
Type in the password for your Office 365 account in the incoming mail server and click "Next" to login. This will launch your mailbox and select "Inbox" to open your email feed.
If you are experiencing an error, you will see "Login Trouble" appear on your screen. This could be due to a few things:
- Check for typos in your login
- Check to see if you use 2-step authentication for security. There will be an app password you will need to use in order to login to your email.
- Check with your IT department to see if you need different host names and ports for your incoming and outgoing servers.
If you are still having trouble logging into the Inbox app, contact BombBomb Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org.