There's no more effective way to record a truly personal message, record your screen, or upload an existing video directly inside Salesforce than BombBomb's Salesforce Lightning integration.
With the Salesforce Lightning integration, BombBomb's analytics dashboard provides insight into team and individual performance. In fact, every email send, email open, link click, and video play is logged as a Salesforce activity. This allows you to scale best practices across the entire organization.
Minimum requirements needed to set up Salesforce Lightning with BombBomb:
- Salesforce Supported Editions: Enterprise, Unlimited
- Supported Languages: English
- Supported Features: Lightning Experience
- Additional Requirements: An Active BombBomb subscription on the Individual Level or higher or free trial to utilize the service within Salesforce
Setting up the integration:
To learn how to set up BombBomb's Salesforce Lightning integration for your team, watch the video below or use our installation guide for Salesforce admins:
Using the app:
Once your integration is all set up, your team members can quickly access it anytime by clicking the nine dots in the top left of the screen, searching for, and selecting "BombBomb Video."
You can also direct your team to our Getting Started Guide, which will teach them how to use the integration: Salesforce Lightning Getting Started Guide.
I have completed every single step that is listed but am still unable to record video from Salesforce.
Thank you for reaching out and for your post. I have a couple suggestions for you:
1. If you have a Salesforce admin, they will most likely need to assist you with this process. If you are the admin and you have a single user Salesforce account, then
2. Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org so that our team can walk through the steps with you.
We are available until 5:00pm MST today and would be happy to help.
I feel silly even asking this but, where is the "installation link?
Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for our delayed response!
Here is the link where you can access the installation package: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000FMdJCUA1
Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we would be happy to help!
Please sign in to leave a comment.