Through BombBomb's Affiliate Program, BombBomb pays you 15% of every monthly or annual subscription for each person you refer to BombBomb. Watch this video to learn how to access your affiliate portal, or click here to learn more about the program!
In this video, you'll learn:
- Where to find your affiliate link
- Where to see your referrals
- How to set up affiliate payments
- How to access your affiliate portal
How do I find my unique affiliate link?
Hover over your name in the top right corner of your account and click "Edit My Profile." From there, click the "Other" tab in the top right corner of that page and you will see your affiliate link posted on that page.
How do I see my referrals?
Click the "Team" tab in your BombBomb account. Every BombBomb affiliate has a team for their referrals. This allows you to see their BombBomb usage and their active/inactive status.
If you have multiple teams, you may need to click the arrows by your team name in the top left corner to see the other team members or referrals.
How do I set up my affiliate payments?
- Click the “Teams” tab in your BombBomb account.
- Click “Manage Team” on the left panel.
- Click “Paypal Info” on the left panel.
- Submit the Paypal email address where you would like your affiliate payments deposited.
How do I access my affiliate portal?
- Click the "Teams" tab in your BombBomb account.
- Click "Manage Team" on the left panel.
- Click "Affiliate Portal" on the left portal.
From the affiliate home screen, you will see your affiliate activity, how much you've earned, and how much is awaiting payout.
To see your referral activity over time, click Stats on the left panel. Change the date range to see how many referrals and how much commission you earned over the time period.