We don’t have all the answers about COVID-19, we do know one thing: it’s more important than ever to cultivate relationships and get face-to-face when you can’t be there in person.
But figuring out how to do that isn’t always easy.
That’s why we’ve created this BombBomb COVID-19 Resource Page.
Whether you’ve just joined the BombBomb community, or you’re a long-time customer, we want you to have access to our most helpful resources during this time.
Here’s what you’ll find below:
- Communication Success Guides. These videos and how-to guides that will teach you how to communicate effectively in a time of crisis - especially with video.
- BombBomb How-Tos. If you’re just getting started with BombBomb (or need a refresher), you’ll find some of our most popular guides to using our software.
- Resources for Educators. BombBomb is now 100% free for educators, no strings attached. Find out how to enroll and sign up for our training classes.
- FAQs. We’ve seen tremendous interest in using BombBomb right now, which means we’re getting more questions than ever. Find answers here.
We’re updating this page regularly, so check back often. You can also find more information on Facebook and the BombBomb Community Page.
And if you have ideas for resources you’d like to see, please comment on this article below.
Communication Success Guides
- 6 Ways to Improve Team Communication With Video
- How to Connect With Customers in Times of Crisis With Video
- Staying Connected with Clients During a Crisis
- 5 Gratitude Videos to Send for More Meaningful Business
- 5 Times Video Beats Plain Text
- Guaranteed Ways to Get Video Plays: Tips, Tricks and More
- Not Sure What to Say? Check Out These Four Video Email Examples
- Overcome Your Fear of Video
- Owning Your Video Message: How to Feel More Confident on Camera
- When and Why Video Email Is Better Than Plain, Typed-Out Text
- Could Your Face-to-Face Meeting Really Be Covered in an Email
- BombBomb's easy-to-use Chrome extension
- How do I create and send an email?
- Quick Send Walkthrough
- How To Use Zoom and BombBomb Together
- Virtual Team Management: Effectively Manage Remote Teams with Video
- Working From Home: How to Set up Your Home Office for Shooting Videos
Facebook Live Series - Quarantine Quick Hits
- How to Build Your Video Library
- Building Trust and Rapport Through Video
- Your Employees Need a Personal Video from You. Here's How
- Standing Out in a Crowded Inbox
Resources for Educators
- BombBomb for Education
- BombBomb for Education FAQs
- BombBomb Video Training for Teachers
- Educator Sign-up
- How To Teach Remotely With Video: Elementary School
- Teaching Remotely With Video: Middle and High School
- Remote Teaching College Students With Video
Please click on the question to see the answer in the drop-down.
- I have lost my job or am temporarily out of work due to COVID-19. What are my options with BombBomb?
We have many options available for you during this difficult time.
Please send an email to our Customer Care team at email@example.com with the details of your situation. We will discuss what's going on with you and come up with a solution that benefits you and your business.
- I am a teacher and I signed up for a free educator account. But I already have a paid account, and now in my new account it displays I have X number of days until my free trial is over.
If you have an existing BombBomb account and would like to take advantage of this free account for Educators, you can click here to do so.
Once on that landing page, make sure you use the right side of the page to fill in your existing email. (Do not worry about providing a License number, as that only applies to people in the Mortgage industry.) You will then receive an email with next steps and your account will be converted.
- Is BombBomb compliant with my school?
You can use BombBomb and still be compliant with your school's systems that have already been approved by your IT team! This can be easily accomplished by using the BombBomb Chrome extension. Follow these simple steps to download our Chrome extension.
Check out this article, which shows you how to record and send videos using our Chrome extension. You can easily paste the video URL into any approved communication system you use, helping you to remain connected while also meeting compliance standards.
To read about our compliance adherence, you can look at these articles:
Please ask your school administrator if you still have questions.
- I'm looking to expand my team account. How do I add team members?
- How do I upload my contacts?
To upload contacts or contact lists, please check out this article for a tutorial that will walk you through how to do this in the BombBomb application.
- My company rebranded and I need my template changed. Who does that for me?
You can order a template tune-up for us to revise your template. Our custom template process allows up to three proofs before final approval.
Once the template is approved and set up in your account the process is complete. If you'd like to have a tune-up done, you can order one here! (You must be logged into your BombBomb account to see this order page.)
- How do I edit my own templates?
Here are some good resources to help you with your email templates in your BombBomb account:
Creating and sending an email
How do I choose and save a Quick Send template?
If you're interested in a more thorough overview so you can take your email customization to the next level, take a look at our advanced email composer walkthrough:
Advanced email design
You can also check out Canva and select "Email Header" for a quick and free tool to create a new header for your emails and templates.
- How do I save my template as a Quick Send template?
Please watch these tutorials to gain an understanding of your Quick Send function and how to save something as a Quick Send template: