BombBomb's Salesforce CRM integration lets you import contacts and leads from Salesforce and keeps Salesforce in the loop with all the activity in your BombBomb account.
At BombBomb, we care about your privacy and your personal data. We strive to maintain a high standard of security to protect it. Here's all you need to know about BombBomb's Salesforce integration data security and privacy.
Compatibility: Works directly inside Salesforce Enterprise and Unlimited editions using Lightning
Data privacy: BombBomb collects lead and contact emails and record id's for the purpose of creating tracking events within salesforce.org. When sending emails through BombBomb, the sent email is stored in the customer's BombBomb account. All videos are stored in BombBomb's servers for serving the content to recipients and tracking interactions with your video emails (i.e., opens, clicks, how long a video was played, etc.).
Data security and integrity: Communication protocols are encrypted using TLS 1.2 over public networks. Data at rest is encrypted using a minimum of AES 256. A Bastion Host also governs all access to customer Production data.
Continuous monitoring: Monitoring, alerting and centralized log and event management
- On-call security team monitors all web application activity through a SIEM
- 24/7 application performance monitoring
- Monthly pentesting performed by IT staff
- Routine 3rd party security reviews and pen tests
- Log aggregation and retention for compliance
Private subnet: All endpoints sit behind a subnet to protect against attack
- MFA required for access to customer production data
- VPN IP restrictions are enforced to allow access to authorized team members only
Authentication: OAUTH 2.0
Authorization: Role- and permission-based access to prevent unauthorized access to your data
- AWS IAM roles
- Custom ACLs
Change management: The entire build and deployment ecosystem is governed by a gating process that is enforced, including:
- Peer code review for secure coding practices
- QA testing and automated testing for application functionality
Please sign in to leave a comment.