When you install BombBomb's Chrome extension, it allows you to easily record and send videos right from your Chrome browser. It will also allow you to send and track videos and emails from Gmail. But you might not want the tracking or notifications features in Gmail — or you might not want BombBomb in Gmail at all.
Here's how to manage BombBomb's Chrome extension in Gmail, including turning BombBomb on or off in Gmail or removing BombBomb from Gmail.
If you simply want to collapse the tracking bar, just click on the arrows to the right of "Tracking" on the top right of your screen.
If you want to remove the tracking bar completely or manage your settings, click on the dropdown arrow next to "BombBomb" at the top left of your screen and select "Options."
Select which features you'd like by toggling them on or off. If you have multiple Gmail accounts, you will be able to select settings for each account.
- Desktop Notifications: Turn real-time tracking notifications on or off.
- Use BombBomb: This will remove BombBomb from Gmail, in case you only want to use the Chrome extension from your url bar.
- Display Action Bar: This will remove the Tracking bar from Gmail.
- Display PowerWheel: This will remove the PowerWheel from your email compose screen.
- Track Emails Sent: This will default so that each email sent is tracked.
- Enable 'Reply with Video' by Default: This will automatically include a "reply with video" feature with each video email you send.
- Enable Snippet Save when Content Selected: This will make it so that anytime you select content in an email, you can save it as a Snippet.
If you remove your action bar or BombBomb from Gmail and ever want to turn it back on, just right click on the BombBomb Chrome extension in your url bar, selection "Options," and you will see the same settings menu as above.